Copyright © 2011- Mark A. Foster, Ph.D. All rights reserved.
- COSMIC UNITY: The Collective Center of all beings and things is Cosmic Unity.
- EMANCIPATION: The levels of emancipation are below.
- COSMIC EDUCATION: Extraordinary individuals express the Cosmic Unity in conversations with humans.
- Cosmic Envelope: These extraordinary individuals live in a cosmic envelope (unity)
- Cosmic Relative Reality: Each of the extraordinary individuals is unique.
- SERVICE: Personal and social emancipation is a result of serving others.
- UNDERSTANDING: Cosmic knowledge comes from the extraordinary individuals.
- MATURITY: Altruism is the path to maturity.
- END OBJECTIVE: The result of human life is emancipation.
- Human Experience
- DREAMS: The dream state can be a tool for self-discovery.
- VIRTUES: Through extraordinary individuals, each of us can become virtuous.
HUMANITY: Human beings contain rational (such as thinking and free will), sensory, growing, and cohesive characteristics.
- COPRESENCE: Groups unite around extraordinary individuals.
- DEMIREALITY: The negation or contradiction of copresence, which divides people from one another, is dualism or demireality.
- RELATIVE REALITY: Human bodies include the characteristics of animals, vegetables, and minerals.
- SENSATION: Each animal contains sensory, growing, and cohesive characteristics. They are the animal’s bodily functions (shared by human beings).
- GROWTH: Each vegetable contains growing and cohesive characteristics.
- ELEMENTAL COHESION: Each mineral contains cohesive characteristics.